Pregnancy Insomnia has been killing me at the moment.
It doesn’t help having a toddler to race around after all day when you are feeling absolutely shattered and exhausted.
I thought I would share a few things I have been doing to get a better nights sleep.
Pregnancy Insomnia Remedies:
- Reading when I get into bed instead of scrolling through Instagram or Social Media.
- Making sure I am super comfy and supported (loads of pillows)
- Camomile tea before bed
- Magnesium baths twice a week (these have been an absolute game-changer for me)
- A few drops of lemon oil on my pillow
- Getting into bed as early as I can
Hope this helps some tired pregnant mamas out there get some sleep!
If you have any questions or need any advice to help toddler sleep, please get in touch for a chat, I’d love to assist you and your family. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like what you reading? Be the first to know about our latest guides & sleeping tips, click here to join our Facebook Support Group.